Our Original Haunted Tours are offered both as public and private tours. A public haunted tour can be taken, even at the last minute, provided we are not sold out. Private haunted tours need to be booked well in advance, and can be arranged for a specific tour time that accommodates your group. Contact us for group rates.
All history tours are booked in advance. In addition to our very successful Original Williamsburg History Tour, we are now offering tours geared to the specific interests of our guests. Please let us know of your 18th century interests and we will try to accommodate your group. Day tours are not lead by 18th century costumed guides, as evening tours are.
Our tours are created to entertain and enlighten all age groups. We will make every effort to meet your individual group's private tour needs. If possible, we will meet where it is most convenient for you and your group.
Hear the most terrifying tales in town as you are taken to the two most haunted locations where late night ghostly activity continues.
Call to reserve your spot for this fun-filled late night event. Just $6 to add Dead of Night Encore on to your 9PM tour or $10 for those who are attending the Dead of Night Encore ONLY. Encore begins at 10:30 PM in Market Square by the Courthouse Pillory and Stocks Do not forget your cameras! Must be Pre-Paid by calling: 757-784-6213
General Tour Information
- History tours available any time, upon request, with advance reservation. Group rates apply.
- CALL AHEAD FOR TICKETS AND AVAILABILITY; ADVANCED RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR ALL TOURS.
- Tickets---$14.00 / children 6 and under FREE---Family Friendly Tour; Does not include admission to Dead of Night Encore, that's extra.
- Group Rates Available for more than 12 guests.
- Tours go Rain or Shine (tours will be cancelled for dangerous weather conditions ONLY).
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- All Sales are Final.
- Ticket only honored on the night and time purchased, EVEN IF IT RAINS. Cancellations are OUR CALL.
- Must arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time..
- Tours meet in front of the Cheese Shop, 410 W. Duke of Gloucester Street, Merchant Square, Williamsburg (view map).
Tours start at 8 PM or 9 PM, depending on the month.