Our Original Haunted Tours are offered both as public and private tours. A public haunted tour can be taken, even at the last minute, provided we are not sold out. Private haunted tours need to be booked well in advance, and can be arranged for a specific tour time that accommodates your group. Contact us for group rates.
All history tours are booked in advance.
We offer tours geared to the specific interests of your group. Please let us know of your 18th century interests and we
will try to accommodate you.
*Day tours are not lead in 18th century costume.
Our tours are created to entertain and enlighten all age groups. We will make every effort to meet your individual group's private tour needs. If possible, we will meet where it is most convenient for you and your group.
General Tour Information
- History tours available any time, upon request, with advance reservation. Group rates available.
- Call ahead for tickets and availability; Advanced reservations and payment required for all tours.
- Tickets---$14.00 / children 6 and under FREE for Dead of Night and Witch Tours.
- Group Rates Available for more than 12 guests.
- Tours go Rain or Shine (tours will be cancelled for dangerous weather conditions ONLY).
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- All Sales are Final.
- Tickets only honored on the night or day for time purchased, even if it rains. Cancellations are our call.
- Must arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time.
- Dead of Night Tour meets in front of the Cheese Shop, 410 W. Duke of Gloucester Street, Merchants Square, Williamsburg (view map).
- Witches of Williamsburg Tours meet on the cul-de-sac in front of the Capitol building on the East end of Duke of Gloucester Street.
- Tours meet in front of the Cheese Shop, 410 W. Duke of Gloucester Street, Merchant Square, Williamsburg (view map).
Tours start at 8 PM or 9 PM, depending on the month.