Spooks and Legends Haunted Tours now offers our NEW Dead of Night Tour (coming summer 2013) in addition to our #1 rated, family friendly haunted and educational history tours. Our Dead of Night Tours have been created solely for our adult guests.
Our Original Haunted Tours are offered both as public and private tours. A public haunted tour can be taken, even at the last minute, provided we are not sold out. Private haunted tours need to be booked well in advance, and can be arranged for a specific tour time that accommodates your group. Contact us for group rates.
All history tours are booked in advance. In addition to our very successful Original Williamsburg History Tour, we are now offering tours geared to the specific interests of our guests. Please let us know of your 18th century interests and we will try to accommodate your group. Day tours are not lead by 18th century costumed guides, as evening tours are.
Our tours are created to entertain and enlighten all age groups. We will make every effort to meet your individual group's private tour needs. If possible, we will meet where it is most convenient for you and your group.
- History tours available any time, upon request, with advance reservation. Group rates apply.
- CALL AHEAD FOR TICKETS AND AVAILABILITY; ADVANCED RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR ALL TOURS.
- Tickets---$12.00 / children 6 and under FREE---Family Friendly Tour; Group Rates Available for more than 12 guests.
- Tickets---$15---Dead of Night Tour (coming summer 2013); No Group Rates Available
- Tours go Rain or Shine (tours will be cancelled for dangerous weather conditions ONLY).
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- All Sales are Final.
- Ticket only honored on the night and time purchased, EVEN IF IT RAINS. Cancellations are OUR CALL.
- Must arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time..
- Tours meet in front of the Cheese Shop, 410 W. Duke of Gloucester Street, Merchant Square, Williamsburg (view map) 8 PM or 9PM, depending on the month.
- Dead of Night Tours (coming summer 2013) meet in front of the Capitol, at the East end of Duke of Gloucester Street, 9:30PM or 10:30PM, depending on the month.